New to Cruising?
Discover why millions of people set sail every year. Great value, convenience, and variety are just a few of the reasons. Ships sail everywhere from Alaska to the Caribbean to Tahiti. Whether you’re looking for adventure, family fun, or sophisticated ambience, there’s a cruise line that’s right for you.
Incredible Value & Convenience
|Cruising is the most affordable and convenient way to see the world. There’s simply no better way to stretch your vacation dollar. You’ll visit multiple destinations in a single trip (without the hassle of coordinating travel details). It’s like having a hotel room that goes where you go. And today’s ships are stocked with all the features you’d expect to find at a first-class land-based resort – a wide range of casual and formal dining options, tons of activities,|
|expansive spa and children’s facilities, promenades lined with an array of entertainment choices, and personalized service fit for a king and queen. Add up what all of these things would cost you if you took a traditional vacation – you’d probably pay double or more. And cruising offers plenty of flexibility, too. Vacation schedules can vary widely, but there’s always a cruise ship waiting to take you on the voyage of a lifetime.|
|What’s Included||What’s Not Included|
|• Stateroom or suite accommodations|
• Ocean transportation
• Gourmet dining
• Supervised kids’ programs
• Vegas- or Broadway-style shows
• Entry to nightclubs, piano bars & more
• Activities like yoga & basketball
• Gym, pool & hot tubs
• Port charges
• Spa treatments
• Alcoholic beverages
• Shore excursions
• Nominal fees at some specialty restaurants
Something For Everyone
Cruising is more than just shuffleboard and all-you-can-eat buffets. Today’s ships offer activities and entertainment for vacationers of all ages, from toddlers to teens and seniors. Family-friendly ships may feature everything from kids’ clubs to teen coffeehouses. And the activities are as diverse as the passengers – spa treatments, basketball, and casino gaming. At night, you might catch a comedy show, relax in a piano bar, or feast on five-star cuisine. From luxury to adventure, there’s a ship to suit your vacation needs.
Unique ship features may include
• Rock-climbing wall
• All-oceanview or all-suite accommodations
• Martini & champagne bars
• Teen discos
• Casino gaming
• Spiral waterslide
• Shops & boutiques
• Butler service
• Miniature golf
• Poolside movies
Travel The World
From majestic Alaska to the isles of the South Pacific, we offer 6,500 sailings to 730 ports around the globe. Destinations include the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, and Europe. Some cruises feature several days at sea, while others stop at private islands. Deciding where to go will be the hardest decision you’ll have to make!
• Cruise Tour: A cruise combined with a land vacation. The land portion may consist of anything
from a hotel stay before or after the cruise to a fully escorted tour and airfare.
• Port: A destination or city visited by a ship.
• Shore Excursion: An activity or tour in a port.
• Stateroom Category: A group of staterooms that are assigned the same rank because of their
size, amenities, deck level, and location. Prices vary according to category.
• Interior or inside staterooms do not have windows.
• Oceanview or outside staterooms feature portholes or picture windows.
• Balcony staterooms feature private balconies.
• Suites are the most spacious, luxurious accommodations onboard.
Bonus Offer Examples
• Upgrade: When you receive a better stateroom category than you pay for.
• Shipboard Credit: A credit that is posted to your account upon embarkation. It’s yours to spend
almost anywhere onboard.